March 21, 2010

A cold front moved through last night and everything got a good soaking.
It was chilly today but that didn't stop me.

The herbs have perked up now they have been transplanted.

The sweet pepper is starting off well.

The cucumber I seeded last weekend.


I discovered these tulip bulbs while organizing gardening stuff. I bought some flowering tulips, (Don't remember when. Last year? The year before?) and when they were done, cut the dead leaves off and stuck them in our shed. Found them and the bulbs had sprouted. They've doubled in size since last weekend.

A gardening experiment: grapes!

Tomatoes are doing fine.

Bell peppers. I put the mini gnomes in the bed to discourage cats from sleeping in it.

I also seeded more tomatoes, cucumbers, chives and lettuce.

No comments: